Advertising on Samson sites
Online advertisiting services
Advertising on the Internet can have an immediate impact on brand awareness, loyalty and direct sales opportunities. Besides communicating a message to the audience and increasing awareness, online advertising has the power to drive business generation.
the iSport network reaches over 50% of the online participation market every week providing our corporate clients with multiple contact points for quality content at the participant level. The iSport network is dedicated to providing the best and most comprehensive participation sports coverage on the Internet.
Providing participant orientated sports information is just a portion of what we do. We're recognised as the premier site for participation sports, the iSport network is dedicated to applying new technology in a way that has sports participants glued to their seats through or by providing:
- Exclusive and official up-to-the-minute schedules, stats, scores, and headlines on your game in your sport
- Club, team and player profiles at every level of community sport
- Fan clubs, chat sessions, and forums
- Challenging contests and games
It's one-stop shopping for the sports participant. The iSport network has the proven ability to unlock value in community sport through our long term exclusive partnerships with the official governing bodies of high participation sports.
the iSport network offers advertisers/sponsors a vast range of ways to leverage their message to consumers through the official sites of participation sports and related content site, sponsorships, unique interactive multimedia features, and challenging contests and games.
The iSport network service
Multibase WebAustralis' core sports administration and management technology, Samson, utilised throughout the iSport network provides a web enabled platform that brings all the parties from the sport market together. By providing this essential service the site attracts significant volumes of repeat traffic that is extremely targeted.
What we do for participants
- A communication tool: the ability to communicate efficiently with the sport organisation, club and team members, 24 hours day, 7 days a week.
- Information source: the ability to access information about matches, games, locations, functions etc at times that suit the participant.
- The ability to investigate, examine and benefit directly from added value benefits that sport organisations deliver.
- The ability to access information in relation to sport, sports participation and events.
What we do for sporting organisations
- The ability for sport organisations to communicate efficiently with their member base, knowing who their value customers are as well as the ability to communicate efficiently (and seamlessly) within the hierarchy of their sport.
- The ability to reduce costs in the business, and improve internal efficiency i.e. draw management, player management, team information, results etc.
- The ability to drive revenue and justify activities and sponsors.
- The ability to drive customer acquisition and retention through efficient and targeted communications.
What we do for corporates
- The ability for corporate partners to target customer groups, online and offline - where they are, when, who - delivery of convergent pitches.
- The ability to target community groups effectively, to build relationships with them and build the ongoing relationship linkages.
- Quantify the service offering: the ability to quantify marketing effectiveness, cost per lead, cost per sale and marketing return on investment.
- The ability to generate value from sponsorships and involvement from community marketing programs.
Button and banner advertising
the iSport network web sites accept Rich Media / Flash Advertising. Button and Banners can be targeted on a geographic basis, on a sport basis or booked on a run of site basis. In addition the site can run "pop up" advertising, or questionnaires depending on the campaign requirements.
If you are interested in advertising on the iSport network please fill in the online form below and iSport Customer Service will get back to you as soon as possible.